Friday, July 3, 2009

50 Cent - Forever King (Mixtape) [+ War Angel LP]



This is the Fiddy I remember. When he was dropping mixtape after mixtape of hungry music.
Here's his latest offering Forever King, which was originally supposed to me named Sincerely Southside Part II.

“It was Sincerely Southside Part 2, but I changed it to Forever King because of the content,” he explained. “I wanted to not just make all ’90s music, I wanted to switch up the content a little bit. Also, calling it Sincerely Southside would cause an expectation based on Part 1. So I called it Forever King. In the past, you’ve had artists, when they feel they’re on top their game, say they are, or would be considered, the King in New York City. So I feel on top of my game. It’s actually one of the laws of power: Act as if you’re a king to be treated like a king.”
- 50 Cent


DOWNLOAD:
50 Cent - Forever King

Track Listing :


It seems like he just dropped a joint a week ago, right??? Give or take.
Cop that too, the War Angel LP .



DOWNLOAD:
50 Cent - War Angel LP

Track Listing:

No comments:

Post a Comment