Sunday, August 16, 2009

DJ Rasta Root - The Rest of Dilla Vol. 1 (Mixtape)



If you're ever in ATL on the second Friday of the month, check out MJQ Concourse for Face/Off Fridays with DJ Rasta Root. Guaranteed satisfaction.

Root[zilla] explains the reason for his J Dilla tribute:
"I didn't want to do a Dilla mix just because he had passed away. I always seem to include a Slum Village or Dilla produced track in my dj sets, so I felt it was time to put all my favorite tracks on one disc that I would listen to. It just so happens that I am able to share that with the world...I feel like my strength is mixing and blending, so that's what you will get...one seamless blend from start to finish...no gimmicks, no talking...just DILLA."
-DJ Rasta Root


DOWNLOAD:
DJ Rasta Root - The Rest of Dilla Vol. 1

Track Listing:

No comments:

Post a Comment