Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Cypher: [Part I - III] (Video)

The best part of the BET "Hip Hop" Awards each year is The Cypher.


Part I - Nicki Minaj, Buckshot, Crown Royyal, Joe Budden



Nicki Minaj surprised me. I never paid too much attention to her before, but if she just spit and didn't use weird voices she might actually be okay. (I get it though)
And Budden went in hard on this...You past your prime, I ain't spit ether yet/You need a major, I just need an ethernet


Part II - Wale, Nipsey Hu$$le, Gsan, KRS One



I don't get the hype around Wale, I'm not feeling him at all. Nipsey Hu$$le is a problem though. And of course, Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone.


Part III - Mos Def, Black Thought, Eminem



This is hip hop right here, real emcees. Even though Mos recycled his verse from "Brooklyn (Go Hard)", you gotta love it. Thought blacked out, never disappoints.
And Eminem...I’m a f*cking cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama, and Dhali Lama

No comments:

Post a Comment