Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Alex Goose - The Blueprint 3 Outtakes (Instrumentals)


In the spring of 2009, an A&R affiliated with the Roc got in contact with me. Shortly after, I had the opportunity to submit various tracks for Jay Z's long awaited "Blueprint 3" album. Unfortunately, none of them made the final cut. After letting people hear what I sent Hova (including people who know him), they suggested I release them for the public to hear. This is what the Blueprint 3 could have been...
-Alex Goose

Alex Goose is a producer out of Atlanta, GA who should be getting a lot of work once this circulates. Why Jay Z didn't use any of these beats I will never know. As I'm listening, I can literally hear him murdering every last one of these tracks as if it was supposed to happen that way. This really is what the BP3 should have been, without question.

DOWNLOAD:
Alex Goose - The Blueprint 3 Outtakes

Track Listing:
01. Success
02. Rise
03. Hova's BAck
04. Dear Daisy
05. Hova Needs This
06. Check Me out
07. Fire
08. No One Rides For Free
09. Golden Voide
10. On My Soul
11. Dear Winter
12. Out of This World
13. Walk Away
BONUS
14. PSA (Alex Goose Remix)
15. Roc Boys (Alex Goose Remix)
16. The BP3 Outtakes Mashup

No comments:

Post a Comment